Friday, April 8, 2011

WELCOME

Hey there welcome to my blog. This blog is about photography, My photography. I love to take pictures. It calms me down and keeps me happy. I got my first camera when I was 5 years old and it was orange with pink flowers on it. It lasted me about a month. but can u blame me I was 5? I got my next camera when I was 7. I took it every where with me. it was blue with purple clouds. I took at least 300 pictures. I lost that camera at the airport... But once again I was only 7. since then I've had a few more cameras but now I have a camera that I love. I take great pictures with it and its one of my best friends (as weird as that may sound). but anyway picture taking is a part of me. It makes me...me! Feel free to ask and questions and add any comments. Thanks!!!




- The Management <3

No comments:

Post a Comment